Search

2011/12/18

T-Shirts and Polos Manufacturers

T-Shirts and Polos Manufacturers Alım
T-Shirts and Polos Manufacturers Needed Hello, I am ... of ... I want to start a clothing line in my country, Nigeria and I would need to establish a contact with a Turkish company that will be responsible for producing and printing my designs on the t-shirts and Polos. I want to make high quality shirts that can match the Italian T-Shirts. I intend to use 100% combed cotton with weight of at least 180 – 220 GSM. I want to start with about 500 pieces of T-shirts which will be broken down like this; 3 different designs of 3 different sizes (i.e. small, medium & Large) and 2 different colors of each design for Men, Women, Boys and Girls. This will give us between 10-20 pieces of each design per color. I would appreciate if you to help us get these information; 1. The factories that will agree to produce as low as 10 pieces of shirts per design. 2. The factories that have machines for the latest printing techniques. 3. The sample fee? How many samples can they make for me to confirm the quality (features- anti wrinkle, non-fading, anti shrink) before the production of the desired quantity? For freight, what will be the cost of shipping 50kg worth of products through EMS or DHL from Turkey to Nigeria as i would want the products to be delivered to my door step? What will be the cost to reproduce the attached design on a 100% combed cotton fabric with weight of 180GSM. I look forward to hearing from you soon.